Monday, May 18, 2009

Eggnoxious

For my creative egg assignment, I decided to create a splatter painting with eggs and food coloring. I bought a dozen of eggs, a package of food coloring with four colors, and a canvas. I also used some toothpicks to poke holes in each egg and then filled the egg with a color. After poking a small hole in each egg and filling it with a color, I stirred each egg with three toothpicks to allow the color to soak in each egg. Next, I took my materials outside and set a few trash bags down and then set my canvas upside down on the bags. After setting up my canvas, I took each egg and dropped it onto the canvas. I am happy with my result and had a great time creating my painting!

Below are a few photos and a website (view in Firefox) of more photos and videos.




Website

No comments:

Post a Comment