Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Egg

Seeing Sideways Class 1

I am very excited about taking this class and venturing into the creative side of New Media. I hope to challenge myself and learn new approaches to thinking creatively.

Today, I found out that our class is like a kindergarten class for college students! My excitement reached a whole new level when hearing this statement. I hope we take naps and play heads up 7 up!!

Our first assignment is to be creative with something simple, an egg. I am going to brainstorm and just let my creative juices flow and hopefully I can come up with something unique! I'm so happy I was able to travel home with such a delicate piece of art and keep it intact until I made it safely home. I am excited to work with this simple egg and transform it into a work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment